Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday: Abe went straight to his dad's after work to go hunting, so Liberty & I just hung out at my parents's house till dark. She fell asleep on the way home (love!), so when Abe got home we ordered some food from the Eagles and then watched a movie.
Saturday: Drill Weekend for Abe (BOO) . Liberty & I cleaned the house and finished up the laundry. That evening we went to Hunter's 3rd Birthday Party!! He got lots of good stuff, including an awesome drum set from his Uncle Ryan! He is actually pretty good at it already. Oh, and we watched the Cardinals game, which wasn't so good :(
Sunday: I dropped iberty off so that Ashley could watch her while Mom & I went shopping. I was wanting to get everyone an outfit to wear for our pictures this weekend. Lets hope the weather stays nice so we can have some good pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment