Friday, August 26, 2011

11 Years Already!!


Today I am celebrating the day Abe "decided" he would go out with me when we were in High School! He was a good friend of my brother Andy, so he wasn't sure if he should cross the "sister of my guy friend" line, but I eventually wore him down.


My niece Ashley is entering her sophmore year of high school, and it is REALLY hard to believe that I was her age when I met Abe and began dating him! I look at her and think there is no way she can have a boyfriend and think she is "in love" and be with him forever. And then I remember, at that age I was and I still am!


Here is a pic of us at our first PROM in 2001. Yes, I have blonde hair, and yes Abe does have hair (hahaha)!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even recognize you two!! Happy 11 years to you both!!

    -Sarah (Rowden)

    ReplyDelete