Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Plans

Friday: Not doing to much. I went and had my hair done at the Hairport. I was going to do the Brazilian Blowout again, but she offered me a cheaper version with the same results. I figured why not, for $100 less. I just hope it holds like the other.
Liberty and I then went and visited my mom at home. She had her meniscus repaired on Monday, so she is hanging around the house. We shucked corn and took it off the cob so she could freeze it for the upcoming year.
Saturday: Abe is going golfing with a bunch of his college buddies. He is so excited to see them, he had to do into work early yesterday to practice his gold swings! Liberty and I will probably head down to moms house again. I am on call that night so I will try to find some time to take a nap during the day in case I get called in.
Sunday: Nothing planned at the moment. I think my brother and his wife might be planning on taking off the roof of their house this weekend, so this might be in our agenda. They are building up on their house very soon!!
Hope you all have a great weekend, and get out and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment