Monday, September 5, 2011

Busy, Busy....

It always seems like this is the last weekend of the summer, so we have to jam pack it with activities for one last HOORAY! So here is what we were doing over the busy weekend!
Thursday:
I know, I know! The Maries County Fair was in town, but we ended up not going. It did seem kinda weird not going to the Demo Derby, I think we have gone every year in the past. But we had some things around the house to do, and we knew we were going to be gone all weekend so we stayed around the house and worked.
Friday:
Mom and & got up early and hit some garage sales in Jefferson City. Unfortunately there weren't too many, so we didn't get alot of stuff. Liberty got a few clothes, I got one pair of jeans, and thats about it. We hit up Walmart and came home. Later that evening, Abe, Liberty and I went to his dad's house and went fishing. Abe's birthday was the next day, so he had to catch some fish for the dinner.
Saturday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ABE!! He turned 28 today. I hung a birthday card from Liberty's mobile in her crib for Abe in the morning. I think he was surprised to see it! I meant to get a picture of the two of the them, but I forgot :(
First, we hit the parade in town. Liberty seemed to have enjoyed it. I was surprised that she didn't cry when the fire trucks and ambulances came thru with their sirens on. But she just say there and watched.
She liked to clap as people were walking by us & she did get a few treats!!
After the parade, we headed to Rick & Nancy's for Abe's birthday lunch and some visiting with the family! Later that night, we headed to the Fair to see the Jane Dear Girls concert and let Liberty have her first fair experience! And the funnel cakes of course!! She liked riding around in the stroller and looking at all the sites, and she loved the funnel cake!! That's my girl :) She did really great at her first concert and was standing on my lap jumping up and down and clapping most of the time! We got a good kick out of watching her have a good time!
Sunday:
We headed to the Osage River to celebrate my Grandma's birthday! The weather was a total change from the day before, but it was so WONDERFUL outside. We did have to dig out the long sleeves and pants for Liberty so that she could stay warm. She loves being outside :)
Delaney & Liberty playing with toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment