Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Friday: Abe had a fishing tourney, so Liberty and I went to the Eagles and ate dinner with some of my family. Steve & Amanda were in town from Georgia, and this would be the last time they will visit unitl the new baby girl gets here in November!! It was great to see her and her baby bump, little Eli, and of course Steve.
Saturday: Abe had day 2 of the fishing tourney that morning (they ended up placing 2nd!), so it was just Liberty and I hanging at the house. Abe got home about 3 pm, and then left for his mom's house for some party at 4 pm. He took Liberty with him because I was having a girl's night out with some friends!! I was invited to a friends 27th birthday party which included a Pure Romance presentation! If you haven't been to one, they sure are a good time!
Sunday: Abe left bright and early for a golf tourney in Jefferson City. It was a benefit for someone that died a while back. He ended up getting the best shot, so he won a new set of golf clubs! Just what I need, for him to have another hobby! Liberty & I went to visit my mom all day. We helped bake some chocolate chip cookies, made some mini-lasagnas (thank you PINTEREST!), and also a batch of chicken & dumplings!! YUMMY!! We were all sent home fat & happy!
Sunday was also my nephew Hunter's 3rd Birthday!!! This photo was from some time ago!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that picture about made me cry!!! How did he get so big! Go home and squeeze Liberty because it goes by way to fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete