Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday: We didn't do anything Friday night because Abe had drill all weekend. We started to watch a movie-Gulliver's Travels with Jack Black- but neither of us were even remotely interested in watching it. So we ended up turning if off and went to bed.
Saturday: Abe had drill all day and Liberty and I went to my parents house. She stayed the night there so Abe & I could go out for our Anniversary which is on Monday! We went to eat at Colton's, and checked out the movie theaters. Nothing was playing that we wanted to see so we went car shopping instead!!
Sunday: Abe had drill..again...so I went to get Liberty at my mom's. Liberty turned 10 months old, so I had a little photo session at their house. Later that day we went fishing, ate a good dinner, and went home! It was a good relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment